You want to look better, feel better and lead a healthier lifestyle but don't want to sacrifice all your favorite foods in the process? No problem! The key to being successful for a lifetime is to be flexible about your diet.
Flexible dieting is not a diet, it's a lifestyle: it gives a sense of freedom towards what foods you eat. Instead of forcing yourself to stick to a list of "do's and don'ts" to get your goal body, you are able to take a more relaxed, educated and sustainable perspective on your diet.
First and foremost we like to emphasize that food is just food. There are no specific foods you need to eat to be healthy or lose body fat. Food isn't arbitrarily "good" or "bad". Food isn't "clean" or "dirty", "healthy" or "unhealthy", it's just food. We DO NOT prescribe meal plans, meal times or tell you what to eat. By focusing on YOUR nutritional needs, flexible dieting allows you to modify your diet based on your personal preferences, lifestyle, schedule and goals.
By choosing to utilize iEvolve Fitness for your nutrition needs you will learn to create sustainable behaviors that will allow you to have long term adherence, dietary compliance and be mentally successful. By tracking your macronutrient intake you are able to enjoy your favorite foods without feeling deprived or guilty. Having a fusion and variety of foods you enjoy creates an environment for you body, mind and taste buds to feel great.
Flexible dieting will change your life for the better! Learn how to incorporate your favorite foods daily while accomplishing your fitness goals.
Program Lengths: iEvolve Fitness offers Nutrition programs for 4 weeks, 12 weeks, 24 weeks and 36 weeks.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN and gain access to :
- How to track your macronutrients through flexible dieting
- Personalized and customized nutritional intake based on your goals
- Weekly check-in's to review progress, receive feedback, and adjustments
- Personal communication via weekly video check-in's
- Supplementation recommendations based on individuals goals
- Accountability, unlimited support, and text/email communication with your coach
- Cardio prescriptions (duration, frequency, intensity, heart-rate, etc.)
- Exclusive access to the private iEvolve Fitness Facebook group
- Group support, motivation, recipes, messages and fitness community
- Access to How to Flexible diet/ Macro E-book